Madwoman Out of the Attic

a feminist trudging forward in a patriarchal world

Sunday, August 21, 2005

My favorite blogs


www.feministmormonhousewives.org

as the old tag used to say, "angry activists changing diapers." Actually, they are really not that angry. And for that matter, some are not even that feminist. But lots of posts are funny, fiery, and thought-provoking.


www.pilgrimgirl.blogspot.com

Jana's cool blog with posts on the war, her kids, disability issues and lots of other good stuff.

www.mindonfire.com

John's blog which deals with issues of Mormonism, skepticism, and more.

4 Comments:

Blogger jana said...

Caroline:

I'd be happy to give you some basic html lessons so you can add links to the sidebar on your blog. Give me a call :)

8/21/2005 7:26 PM  
Blogger jana said...

P.S. Glad you're home from your trip! I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures!

8/21/2005 7:27 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Guy, thanks again.

Jana, thanks for the html lesson offer. Guy was nice enough to email me the code, so I think I'm all set. Yes, we should get together sometime soon :)

8/22/2005 7:47 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Yes, thank goodness I had one other when Penelope died. And then a couple of months later we adopted a new pug, Sophia. I'm trying to convince mike that we need a third :)

two westies, how cute. I love little dogs.

8/22/2005 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home