Madwoman Out of the Attic

a feminist trudging forward in a patriarchal world

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My Stay At Home Mom Day From Hell

Mike leaves in the morning.

Dog promptly poops in the kitchen. E crawls through poop and gets it all over the downstairs area. I dump E in sink to wash poop off. He struggles and fights and won't sit still. I then try to clean up all the poop smears from the floor, but not before E crawls through them again.

E himself poops 3 times today. 3!!!! What's up with that!

E puts his hand in the toilet at least 2 separate times. (Luckily it's been flushed.) But he still then puts that same hand immediately into his mouth which creeps me out.

After 2 or 3 tries, I give up on the idea that E will take a nap.

Mike finally comes home at about 5:00. Salvation!

4 Comments:

Blogger Melessa Gregg said...

Did I forget to tell you there would be days like that?
I'm glad Mike made it home.

8/01/2007 9:06 PM  
Blogger amelia said...

that's a whole lot of poop. bummer.

8/02/2007 3:26 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Melessa,
I take it you've also experienced the days of excessive poop. At least I'm not alone.

amelia, it was a LOT of poop. Nasty, nasty stuff.

8/02/2007 6:32 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I love poop stories. You are a super pooper trooper, Caroline.

8/05/2007 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home