Madwoman Out of the Attic

a feminist trudging forward in a patriarchal world

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Conversation

Mike in the kitchen reading the newspaper

Mike: So it does look like Michael Vick was indicted on charges of dog fighting.

Me: Yes he was, the bastard.

Mike: They must have some real evidence to charge him.

Me: I hope he burns in hell, that he's raped in jail, that someone tortures him repeatedly and and that he's desperately unhappy and that he lives out his life in misery and loneliness.

Mike: Well, we'll have to see how this turns out.

4 Comments:

Blogger SoCalSingleMama said...

I love the conversations you post - they are so funny! Thanks for sharing your day-to-day humor. :-)

7/18/2007 8:59 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

I listened to npr list the ways those dogs were brutalized and then executed. Holy hell.

7/18/2007 11:21 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Journeygal,
Glad you enjoy them!

Sherpa,
Me too. I seriously want the man to suffer.

7/19/2007 10:07 AM  
Blogger SoCalSingleMama said...

Hmmmm....I was dropping by and checking out some of your comments when, much to my dismay, I realized that I left my comment above on the wrong post - I meant to leave it on the food storage post, which I thoght was so funny. For the record, I do not find the Michael Vick thing funny at all.

7/23/2007 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home