Madwoman Out of the Attic

a feminist trudging forward in a patriarchal world

Thursday, August 07, 2008

mosaic of me


mosaic of me
Originally uploaded by carolineek
Thanks to Jana for the heads up on this mosaic picture meme. I created it by searching flickr for the answers to these questions. Photos come from the first page of results.

1. What's your first name. (Caroline)
2. What is your favorite food? (Indian)
3. What high school did you attend? (San Marino)
4. What is your favorite color? (red)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Barak Obama)
6. Favorite drink? (Dr. Pepper)
7. Dream vacation? (caribbean)
8. Favorite dessert? (mud pie)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (professor)
10. What do you love most in life? (family)
11. One word to describe you. (idealistic)
12. Your Flickr name. (I had to change that to last name: Kline)

3 Comments:

Blogger SoCalSingleMama said...

Mmmmm...Indian Food....this is our favorite local Indian place:

http://royalkhyber.com/

It's in Costa Mesa near South Coast Plaza

8/07/2008 1:55 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I just made a mosaic. It was way more time-consuming than it should have been. But it was ultra fun. I love yours.

8/08/2008 6:54 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

thanks, j. I'm going to check that out sometime.

Love your mosaic, brooke!

8/08/2008 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home