Madwoman Out of the Attic

a feminist trudging forward in a patriarchal world

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My Brother is Cyber Stalking Me

Yesterday, I learned that my brother Jon has not only read every post on this blog within the last couple of months, he is also now going to my other group blog and is reading every post to find my comments. My comments! Oh. My. Gosh.

Like I told him, if he gets his jollies out of cyber stalking me, he's welcome to. I just have one request. Jon, please respond to my posts online, rather than in person. That's what a blog is all about.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Ooooh Caroline. There are always risks to blogging, I guess.

6/03/2008 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I found out the other day that my son reads mine! Now I'm really going to have to watch what I say!

6/03/2008 12:29 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Jay, I'm flattered you're reading my blog. Thanks for commenting!

6/03/2008 8:00 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

You really want me commenting on your posts? All right, here I come! (I actually tried to comment before, but it said I needed to have a password, username, Google account, etc. And since I'm not that technologically savvy, I gave up.) But I have to admit, I really enjoyed seeing your mortifification when I replied in person!

6/04/2008 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
This is why I haven't told anyone around me about mine. Funny how blogs can be almost private and yet out in the public cyber space.

6/26/2008 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home