Madwoman Out of the Attic

a feminist trudging forward in a patriarchal world

Monday, October 10, 2005

Cultural Creative

Ok, so I totally poached this from Jana. Apparently, I'm a cultural creative, according to Quizfarm's What Is Your World View? (Though I scored equally high as a postmodernist.) Who would have guessed that my world view would be "very spiritual"? Kind of goes against my whole subtitle for this blog.

"Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational."

My results:
Cultural Creative 88%
Postmodernist88%
Idealist75%
Existentialist69%
Modernist13%

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My quiz result was "idealist." It said:
"You scored as Idealist. Idealism centers around the belief that we are moving towards something greater. An odd mix of evolutionist and spiritualist, you see the divine within ourselves, waiting to emerge over time. Many religious traditions express how the divine spirit lost its identity, thus creating our world of turmoil, but in time it will find itself and all things will again become one."

Yet, I must admit that I could have answered differently for many questions, so I think the best approach would be to take the test multiple times and see what results you get overall.

10/10/2005 10:36 PM  
Blogger jana said...

Caroline:

You can poach from me anytime. That's the whole point of a blog community :)

10/12/2005 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home