Madwoman Out of the Attic

a feminist trudging forward in a patriarchal world

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Mike is Funny: Part II

Today we were lying on the bed playing with Evan. Mike was holding him upright so he was sitting on Mike's stomach. Suddently Evan threw himself headfirst backwards and came dangerously close smashing his head into Mike's crotch. Mike, all in fun, then shouted "Crotch!" in Evan's face. I guess it was too scary and loud, since the formerly giggling baby started sobbing. Mike felt bad, but it was funny.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger John White said...

I just want you to know how difficult it will be for me to not shout "Crotch" at Mike every time I see him. Not cool, Caroline. Not cool. :-)

2/05/2007 9:32 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Thanks for making me laugh so hard. You guys are the best parents ever.

2/05/2007 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home