Madwoman Out of the Attic

a feminist trudging forward in a patriarchal world

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Great Exponent Exchange

Yesterday I finally let go of the old exponents I had been clinging to for about 3 years. Jana let me borrow them, and I had put off returning them for the longest time. But though it was painful to part with those exponents, at least in return I got a few of the more recent issues that I had gotten from the retreat a couple of years ago. Jana had accidentally packed them into her bag when we were preparing to leave the retreat, and i had always figured I'd get them from her when I gave back her old ones.

1 Comments:

Blogger jana said...

You're always welcome to spend some time in our library (aka our living room) perusing the old X2's. :)

1/03/2007 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home