Madwoman Out of the Attic

a feminist trudging forward in a patriarchal world

Thursday, April 26, 2007

5 questions

I sollicited this meme from Jana, who came up with these questions for me.

1. If you could trade places with one woman in history, who would it be?
Oh, there are so many. Mother Theresa, Mother Jones, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Joan D'Arc (though I wouldn't want to be burned at the stake). But I think I'll go with Susan B. Anthony or Elizabeth Cady Stanton. I think it would have been tremendously exciting to play such an integral role in raising the country's consciousness about the oppression of women.

2. Pretend that you're in a band. What instrument do you play and what's the name of your group? Hmmm.... Never having had any musical talent, this is one I've not considered before. I think I'd like to be a guitar player. The name of the band: Pug Mothers.

3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
I ate bits of Amish friendship bread that my sister in law brought over the other day. And I had a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats.

4. If you were to get a tattoo, what image would you choose and where would you put it?
I kind of like the idea of an anklet tattoo. Maybe some kind of East Indian design circling my ankle. Or maybe I'd go with words - an Emily Dickenson poem tattooed on my upper arm.

5. Where do you want to go on your next trip overseas?
I've been yearning to go back to Britain. I want so badly to go see more cathedrals, historical buildings, castles, etc. I'm also very interested in going to Scotland and visiting some of the islands up there.

Let me know if you want me to interview you!

4 Comments:

Blogger amelia said...

hit me. just for the hell of it.

4/27/2007 8:57 PM  
Blogger alisonwonderland said...

nice interview! good questions - and good answers!

4/27/2007 9:51 PM  
Blogger Amberlynn said...

I'll take an interview if you want. I've been seriously low on things to blog about lately.

4/29/2007 10:27 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Amber, I just wrote a few questions to you in the comment sections of your latest post on your blog.

4/30/2007 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home