Madwoman Out of the Attic

a feminist trudging forward in a patriarchal world

Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Day in the Life

Woke up early to get to Project Cuddle's annual 5k. Mike, baby, and I walked through the finish line after 1 hour and 4 minutes. I wanted Mike to run it since he did so well last time, but he hadn't been training, so he opted to walk with me and baby instead.

The rest of our day was taken up with trying to get baby down for a nap, buying baby stuff at the Tustin Marketplace, eating Natraj's Tandoori for lunch, buying a frying pan for mom for Mother's Day, trying to get baby to nap again, me napping because I slept so badly last night due to Mike confiscating my nose spray (yes, I'm addicted to nose spray), me trying to clean out my pit of a car, me going to my high school's musical, me watching Rosemary & Thyme while blogging and checking email.

That's it so far, but I'm looking forward to reading more scintillating chapters in Desert Hostage, the trashy romance novel Goretti's ex-boyfriend's step-mother wrote. She was good enough to buy me a copy.

Now I just have to find where Mike hid that nose spray...

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

I love it that you brought your nose spray to dinner with you the other night. But it's really time to give it up. Show that you're stronger than the addiction. You can do it!

5/13/2007 2:53 PM  
Blogger amelia said...

it's all about the nyquil, caroline. just replace the nose spray with nyquil and your cold will go away like magic. and then no more need for nose spray.

plus if you've been consistently congested for so long, maybe you need to go to a doctor?

5/14/2007 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home